Hey Strong, Empowered and Classy People!
We know how it can be having a busy schedule, trying to eat healthy on the go while keeping your budget in tact. Here is a recipe that is perfect for people looking for a quick, hot nutritious and delicious breakfast on the go.
Breakfast Pizza Margherita
1 English Muffin
1 Hand full of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
3-4 Small Roma Tomato slices
1 Fried Egg (optional)
1. Cut the English muffin in half
2. Place the sliced Roma tomato on the bottom half of the English muffin
3. Add the shredded mozzarella cheese on top
4. Place it on a baking sheet, along with the other half of the English muffin.
5. Put the baking sheet into the oven set to broil.
6. Broil until the cheese is melted and browned to your liking
7. Take it out of the oven and add the fried egg (optional)
8. Place the other half of the English muffin on top
9. Enjoy your hot breakfast and head out the door.
Budgeting your time and money now makes for a fun and fruitful future. It also cuts down on the stress so stay Strong, Empowered and Classy as you control your Finances and your Health! Manage your life responsibly and keep your belly full! – @MsJaneThang
@MsJaneThang is actually Kristen Hayman, the founder of Jane Thang Productions, LLC. She is a Strong, Empowered & Classy young woman that writes poetry and stories that speak to the heart.